Create Time For Your Life

Articles to inspire you to navigate your way confidently and safely through life....

Pages

Personal Coach and Motivational Speaker..

Twitter

Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 May 2015

Five Books that just might change your life!

Five Books that just might change your life!


There are tons of books out there that can give you courage, inspiration and great insights…

But there are others that go beyond words and create a profound impact on your life, ultimately changing a part of you and transforming the way you see the world. 

Here are the top 5 books that have changed my life (and could change yours too!):

1 - Conversations With God 

This amazing book by Neale Donald Walsch helped bring spirituality into my life. Who would’ve thought a book could do that? Atheist or agnostic this book is still a lovely read.....

2 - Think & Grow Rich 

This book by Napoleon Hill is very close to my heart as it was my first personal development book. I read it again recently and it’s as good as it was the first time. 

3 - The Way of The Peaceful Warrior 

This best-seller by Dan Millman taught me how to use my mind with my body, to create what I wanted in life. Profound wisdom in a nutshell!

4 - Magic of Thinking Big 

Many people say this book by David J. Schwartz contains the secret to success. For me, it really helped take my entrepreneurial skills to a whole new level!

5 - What I Know For Sure 

This book by Oprah Winfrey made me realize that she’s just like us, and that We all have the same power to achieve big things, just like she did. 

So there you have it!

And if you decide to give any of these books a read, I promise… you won’t regret it :)

Create a great day!

Vivien





9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your posts regularly. I need to say that you are doing a fantastic job. Please keep up the great work.
    achom

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is easier and surely gives comfort to internet users. Thanks for sharing. Post like this offers great benefit. Thank you!
    Business coach in Boston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was searching for that post quick a long time... fortunately I found it on right time...Thanks again for sharing
    Nadja Czock is an International Coach

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another helpful post. This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to several more times this year!
    Improve Confidence

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been reading your posts regularly. I need to say that you are doing a fantastic job. Please keep up the great work.
    parents and child relationship

    ReplyDelete
  7. have read many blogs in the net but have never come across such a well written blog. Good work keep it up
    Friendship

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think most people would agree with your article. I am going to bookmark this web site so I can come back and read more articles. Keep up the good work!
    Spa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Subsequently, after spending many hours on the internet at last We\'ve uncovered an individual that definitely does know what they are discussing many thanks a great deal wonderful post.
    Torrez - Born To Win

    ReplyDelete

LIKE us on FACEBOOK