Create Time For Your Life

Articles to inspire you to navigate your way confidently and safely through life....

Pages

Personal Coach and Motivational Speaker..

Twitter

Total Pageviews

Monday 28 March 2011

DOWN IN THE DUMPS? TRY THIS....Read On

We all get bouts of feeling "down in the dumps" from time to time. A good way to lift yourself back up is by thinking positively. Sometimes though, it's difficult to think of the positive things to say to yourself...so having a list of handy "positive thoughts" is a helpful tool to lift your spirits..

Here are some "HAPPY THOUGHTS" to inspire you..

I am a HAPPY, GRATEFUL person...
I reflect on POSITIVE goals....
My positive ATTITUDE is contagious and REFRESHING to others...
I WEAR my happy attitdue with me in EVERYTHING I do....
I am SOOO happy, i am able to find the positives in ANY situation....
Being happy is a STATE OF LIVING and living my life in a POSITIVE way attracts HAPPINESS and LOVE into my life....
I am CONSTANTLY aware of the EXCELLENCE inside me....
I constantly EXPECT positive things to happen in my life and they ALWAYS do....
Life is FULL and gives me ALL that I wish...
I know if I ask for help, joy, wellness and fulfillment, it will be given...
I SEND my positive energy outwards and am REWARDED with positive ENERGY that keeps me happy and content....
I look after MYSELF and when i look after myself, I give my love to others and they give it right back to me......
I am constantly AMAZED at all the joy my positive attitude brings me...
My grateful ATTITUDE keeps me happy and POSITIVE...
Positive MEMORIES and happy times are in my awareness and remind me of how wonderful life is.....
I find the positives in all situations and in EVERYTHING i do....
It's GREAT to be alive....
I am CONTENT with my mind, body and soul.....
Happiness comes from WITHIN and i am in control of my EMOTIONS.....
External things are wonderful but I know that to be happy i need to feel emotionally well from within.....
All of my INTERACTIONS with others produce more happiness....
My positive state of mind allows me to feel fulfilled no matter WHAT is happening in my life......
I SPREAD my love and joy to all those around me and i reap the rewards....
I CARRY my happy attitde with me in all things that i do and becauase i am SOO HAPPY, i am able to find the positive in ANY situation.....
I keep a loving positive attitude which AFFECTS others in my life in a positive way......
I AM JOY, LOVE AND HAPPINESS!!!!!

Copy this list down and read it whenever you have a "blip" moment!!
You could record it and play it to yourself for added ooomph!

BET YOU'RE FEELING BETTER ALREADY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE us on FACEBOOK